I joke with friends that my parents’ are fighting even in death. Even though my father died in 1999 (and my mother in 2002), the legal part of my parents’ divorce did not really end, at least temporarily, until the reinstatement of a judgment against my father’s second wife in 2007 originally sought and obtained by my mother in 2003.
- Banking and finance roundup October 20, 2017
- Ellen Pao and the tech diversity sector October 20, 2017
- Free speech roundup October 19, 2017
- “3-year-old for sale, $12” joke prompts human trafficking investigation October 19, 2017
- October 18 roundup October 18, 2017
Object moved to here.
TagsBank of America California Mission Hills collection Contract Family Father Florida Florida Delray Beach Florida Miami Florida Orlando Fred Goldman Hawaii History Howes Identity theft Inheritance tax IRS Jalisco judgement judgment Law Legal Information Miami money New York New York City Nicole Brown Simpson O. J. Simpson OJ Simpson Personal Finance Privacy Puerto Vallarta Rancho Mirage Real estate Robert A. Howes Robert Alan Howes Robert Howes Ronald Goldman Security Social Security Social Security Administration Social Security number Suzette Texas Port Aransas United States