I joke with friends that my parents’ are fighting even in death. Even though my father died in 1999 (and my mother in 2002), the legal part of my parents’ divorce did not really end, at least temporarily, until the reinstatement of a judgment against my father’s second wife in 2007 originally sought and obtained by my mother in 2003.
- August 23 roundup August 23, 2017
- “Blinded by the Eclipse?” August 23, 2017
- Good riddance, Operation Choke Point August 22, 2017
- Banking and finance roundup August 22, 2017
- The year of movable statues: what to do with Roger Taney? August 21, 2017
Object moved to here.
TagsBank of America California Mission Hills collection Contract Family Father Florida Florida Delray Beach Florida Miami Florida Orlando Fred Goldman Hawaii History Howes Identity theft Inheritance tax IRS Jalisco judgement judgment Law Legal Information Miami money New York New York City Nicole Brown Simpson O. J. Simpson OJ Simpson Personal Finance Privacy Puerto Vallarta Rancho Mirage Real estate Robert A. Howes Robert Alan Howes Robert Howes Ronald Goldman Security Social Security Social Security Administration Social Security number Suzette Texas Port Aransas United States