Or it may cost a bundle. A jury just awarded a 1st wife $500,000 who sued Alford Patterson’s 2nd wife for “alienation of affection and criminal conversation”. The alienation of affection is pretty obvious. The “criminal conversation” I assume refers to the adultery: The suit states that the Pattersons reared two children and “acquired substantial […]
- Environment roundup September 25, 2017
- “Starbucks robber to sue customer” September 25, 2017
- Bail reform? Careful how that goes September 24, 2017
- “Phase 4: be recognized as the lawful King of Australia.” September 24, 2017
- “Uncovering Philly law enforcement’s secret bank accounts” September 23, 2017
Object moved to here.
TagsBank of America California Mission Hills collection Contract Family Father Florida Florida Delray Beach Florida Miami Florida Orlando Fred Goldman Hawaii History Howes Identity theft Inheritance tax IRS Jalisco judgement judgment Law Legal Information Miami money New York New York City Nicole Brown Simpson O. J. Simpson OJ Simpson Personal Finance Privacy Puerto Vallarta Rancho Mirage Real estate Robert A. Howes Robert Alan Howes Robert Howes Ronald Goldman Security Social Security Social Security Administration Social Security number Suzette Texas Port Aransas United States