Or it may cost a bundle. A jury just awarded a 1st wife $500,000 who sued Alford Patterson’s 2nd wife for “alienation of affection and criminal conversation”. The alienation of affection is pretty obvious. The “criminal conversation” I assume refers to the adultery: The suit states that the Pattersons reared two children and “acquired substantial […]
- Liability roundup December 18, 2017
- Claire Berlinski on #MeToo December 18, 2017
- Update: Philly council approves shop Plexiglass crackdown December 17, 2017
- D.C.’s childcare credentialism, cont’d December 16, 2017
- Federal judges and trial experience December 16, 2017
Object moved to here.
TagsBank of America California Mission Hills collection Contract Family Father Florida Florida Delray Beach Florida Miami Florida Orlando Fred Goldman Hawaii History Howes Identity theft Inheritance tax IRS Jalisco judgement judgment Law Legal Information Miami money New York New York City Nicole Brown Simpson O. J. Simpson OJ Simpson Personal Finance Privacy Puerto Vallarta Rancho Mirage Real estate Robert A. Howes Robert Alan Howes Robert Howes Ronald Goldman Security Social Security Social Security Administration Social Security number Suzette Texas Port Aransas United States